picco engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROCKO9865

what is the difference between the p3 .28 and the picco turbo? is the engine the same and one just uses a turbo plug?

so i was going to order the picco .28 now witch one do i order if you cant get the p3 what is it called? just .28?

you get the picco .28, the turbo refers to the head button and glow plug, supposedly the turbo plugs give you 10% more power roughly, they are larger, and more costly. I purchased the picco .28 a few months back and ordered the turbo head and a bunch of novarossi med turbo plugs. Mine is a pull start. i am happy with the performance. the filaments on the nova plugs have some kind of special coating to make them last longer, you can get the nova plugs for about $9 each or buy ofna turbo plugs for $14.99 each.

ok so when i do a search for picco.28 i get #51232 witch i assume is the p3 and also get #51233 witch again i assume is the turbo so witch one do i order cause i don't want a engine that is discontinued and cant get parts for! and also want to use the roto start if possible. thanks!

yea was wondering what that turbo ported and putty filed crank was all about if it really makes a difference!

Hi everyone and thanks for letting me join. I've been into nitros on and off for about 13 yrs. Don't have much free time to mess with them. Just got a break from work and came across 2 ofna picco 27 engines and missing the cooling head and other is missing most the find. I'm having one heck of a time locating a head for them. Just need a head and carb. Anyone know where to get them at

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back