picco 28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

is this the picco 28 engine that everyones waiting for? or is it a different model?View attachment 3227 if so there now back in stock at rc planet!!

That would be the one, I would call to see if they have stock before ordering them anywhere as they don't seem to last very long lol. I don't believe you can get the carb with the removable restrictors either, they are all fixed 8mm carbs that come with them now unless you know someone who can bore them out to 9.5mm ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be the one, I would call to see if they have stock before ordering them anywhere as they don't seem to last very long lol. I don't believe you can get the carb with the removable restrictors either, they are all fixed 8mm carbs that come with them now unless you know someone who can bore them out to 9.5mm ;)

i just happened to be on rc planet and noticed there in stock so thought i would give everyone here the heads up before there gone again!! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
lol yeap all piccos are the ones with the fixed 8mm carb and the head with the fancy design on it lol hurry up folks probly gone by now lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back