picco.28 vs lrp spec 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ROCKO9865

ok ive had the lrp spec 3 engine liked it but wore out so my question is should i give the picco a try or should i get the lrp again? going to try a make a decision in the next two days so any input and thoughts between the two engines would be helpful in deciding? i value and trust everyone opinions on this forum! it will be going into my savage x which i converted to an xl with 3 speed tranny. thanks!

this exact question is all over this site. Look around a bit. I like both mills. I also hate Piccos carbs to the point I have a modded one that I rather have sit then deal with any longer. the mill is a beast but the carb is junk

I have both carbs. I think the 28 got a 2nd carb now too. Purenitro said something to this degree to me not that long ago. I never owned a P3 but I bought a P3 carb to replace the 8mm carb with a 9mm on the new one. I got the picco .28 just after the P3 was discontinued.

The new picco's come with a new carb, it is different then all the other carbs I have or have seen. Short of a few carb issues, I think the picco is a superior engine to the lrp imo.

Latest posts

Members online

Back