picco .28 vs lrp .28

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

notched306

I'm looking at new motors and leaning toward the lrp,i have heard that picco make a good motor also.what do you guys think is better and why?

Last edited by a moderator:
robin is a pro engine modder who uses the name "purenitro" here at the forum he's a great guy and will always treat ya right!!!

ok,ive seen him on here

what do you mean by that?

Sudi said the LRP 28 is discontinued. it has been rumored in forums for years now but every time I make the call I find it to be more net storys and not the truth. SH makes the lrp anyways you can just get it in the SH trim..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sudi said the LRP 28 is discontinued. it has been rumored in forums for years now but every time I make the call I find it to be more net storys and not the truth. SH makes the lrp anyways you can just get it in the SH trim..

ahh,i see lrp motors all over ebay

thanks for all teh info,i just ordered a lrp .28.found it for a good price and ordered a dynamite oo7 pipe for it.

Bank when you look for the motor they still sell them but look for the parts you cant find them

The lhs can order them for me direct<--- How I knew they are not discontinued in the past, when it was said. I was waiting for the Picco rumors to start with them not in circulation too, but oddly they never did .. But I also buy more then one of the same mill when I find deals. Its nice to have spare parts and buying a full mill over parts is always cheaper.. Picco crank 100 carb 65 full motor I got for 145+ tip way back.. When I did my ercm. That is distributor cost with HRP.

i jst got my lrp and pipe,ordered it sunday and just came today :)

I'm not gonna put it in yet,the stock 4.6 still has some good life in it

Here's where I should lie to you... Only way a mill wears out is running it. Or if you store it improper it can rust. But it can sit indefinitely.

well thanks for not lieing to me lol,i keep everything in my house were its nice and cool :) i will get it in very soon thou

Latest posts

Members online

Back