Phyisical Challenge!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MTBikerTim

Brushless Power!!!
I think there is too much talking and not enough action happening on this forum. I came up with an idea while watching the "savage "bullying"" thread. No I am not going to ask you to do a push up and film it cause I know that would be impossible j/k.

Anyway I say we make up challenges in this thread and people can decide to take up the challenge. The challenge is filmed and put up in this thread for all to enjoy. The challenge can be things like back flips off a tree or wall (i know it's been done), maybe with a twist though like 2 savages 1 after the other. The videos of the failed attempts are welcome too (I never said I'm not a sadist). The challenges don't even need to be that dangerous. I want to see some videos of some synchronised savage jumps, sychronised backflips would be cool.

I thought this might be a good idea. I wouldn't mind getting into it but I can't right now cause the guys I drive with and normally film are all overseas. After new years though, watch out.

We could even have a prize for the first to upload a video on some of the challenges.

Sounds good to me. How about you play chicken with another savage? First to back down loses.

Haha, wow what a idea!

I don't know how I feel about annihilating my truck as I am new to the hobby and would like to learn a little more yet, but I think I would get a kick out of watching people do crazy **** and posting videos of it.. I would enjoy it way to much :jamout:

I would but I don't have someone to do it with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds good to me. How about you play chicken with another savage? First to back down loses.

I was going for more technical challenge with a bit of risk rather then all risk and no technical but if someone is willing to take the challenge, awesome.

Once we get enough we could put together a HPISF Forum video.

Edit: And nitronut are you volunteering a truck?

This Sound Like A Great Idea. I Can't Wait To See The First Vid!

I was going for more technical challenge with a bit of risk rather then all risk and no technical but if someone is willing to take the challenge, awesome.

Once we get enough we could put together a HPISF Forum video.

Edit: And nitronut are you volunteering a truck?

Hell yeah Bro. It would be cool to strap a few roman candles to the lids and do a joust or tank war. When your out of fire power.....RAMMING SPEED CAPTAIN!!!!!!!!!!

all in the name of entertainment!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back