PhotoShop Fun....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SunkenMetal

So i Upgraded from Photoshop elements to Photoshop CS3, been playing around with it... Got Bored this weekend.. Turned my Savage into a Cartoon. I already know what Bankrupter thinks, he thinks i need to get a hobby. What do you guys think.....

Savagetooncopy.jpg

Definitely is cool looking, but why would you want to replace this hobby with something else? As long as your off the streets, does it really matter what you do with your free time?

Plus, what if you get a new hobby and forget about us? That would be a sad day. Keep the hobbies you have now, hate to see you go!

Definitely is cool looking, but why would you want to replace this hobby with something else? As long as your off the streets, does it really matter what you do with your free time?

Plus, what if you get a new hobby and forget about us? That would be a sad day. Keep the hobbies you have now, hate to see you go!

I'm not going anywhere, what do you think I'm doing when I'm ignoring everyone in the ShoutBox LOL.......

even on most laptops, you can run a dual monitor setup. i have mine hooked to my 27" tv for a while. if you have a video output of some sort, there is a way to do it.

btw. sweet lookin. i may have to send you a pic of mine for you to mess with.

even on most laptops, you can run a dual monitor setup. i have mine hooked to my 27" tv for a while. if you have a video output of some sort, there is a way to do it.

btw. sweet lookin. i may have to send you a pic of mine for you to mess with.

I was thinking about getting a wireless key board and the cable to hook my laptop up to my 50" toshiba tv...... that would be pretty sweet i think..

Yeah i can photochop other peoples trucks, ive made signatures for a few members on here......

Love that wide angle pic at the bottom:).Nice bit of editing merging the 3 pics together.Were the original pics taken on a tripod or freehand?

:resp: to your missus,nice job!.
Did you find the XL badge as a digital file,or did you have to pick it from something?.All of the badges ive used so far have been from the hpi pdf brochure,thats the only ones decent ones i can find.The wallpaper from my cpu:
TITLEPIC-PT4-25.jpg

:resp: to your missus,nice job!.
Did you find the XL badge as a digital file,or did you have to pick it from something?.All of the badges ive used so far have been from the hpi pdf brochure,thats the only ones decent ones i can find.

The savage badge is digital... I made the Texas one from scratch... the HPI one i cut out of the website banner.....

I like your wall paper very nice.....

awesome work there buddy... heh, maybe we can turn this into a Photoshop Phantasy thread where all can submit entries of chopped pics and we can make some sort of contest out of it... I need to re-load ps to get it to work and will pop in a shot for you all, but if you can look at my gallery and make me a sig... I wouldn't complain.

awesome work there buddy... heh, maybe we can turn this into a Photoshop Phantasy thread where all can submit entries of chopped pics and we can make some sort of contest out of it... I need to re-load ps to get it to work and will pop in a shot for you all, but if you can look at my gallery and make me a sig... I wouldn't complain.

Yeah i can make you a signature, just PM me the pictures you want in it, and what you want it to say...

I was thinking a photo contest on HPISF would be cool, like a monthly contest, for bragging rights or a few points don't know...

Members online

Back