People running 5.9's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purenitro

Owner of Extreme RC Mods
I'm looking for a member (1+ years) who is running a 5.9, has 4+ years of nitro and very experienced in tuning. Must be in the USA with warm conditions, please leave your info here.

I know I don't fit your criteria exactly but I run a 5.9 and live in san diego and been in to nitro for almost a year. If you get knowone else hit me up. Thanks Terry

It's all good, I was looking for someone to test one of my pipes. The person I found already has one :) Thanks for the reply's.

What is your idea of "warm conditions". I live in northern cali on the coast but I would say it is a very moderate climate. Many of us here are from the north and would consider 50 degrees F warm but for some of us that is cold. My climate ranges from about 50 degrees F, to 75 degrees F throughout the year. I have been into nitro for 6-7 years and I have a k5.9 that I am currently running in my XL.

Edit: I see that he found someone. Feel free to delete this post if he doesn't need anyone else. Darn it! Would have loved to test an ERCM pipe. Guess I missed out LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back