Paypal Questions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanty

I WILL BREAK IT!!!
Hey,

I was wondering, when you pay with Paypal on ebay, does it have to be with a Credit Card on your account, or can it be with the money already in balance? I just want to make sure before I start buying stuff from the bay.

Thanks
Shawn Stevenson

What exactly do you mean? If you pay with PP and there is no money in your PP account, it takes it directly from your bank account you used when you signed up

yes, if you have a balance of money in your paypal account, it draws from that first...

Another thing to do is become a verified buyer which basically means you give paypal a second form of payment, usually a credit card, and then all payments are instant thus speeding the delivery of whatever you buy instead of waiting 2-3 days for payment to clear.

K so just so I get this straight and to clearify things for me:

k so do you know how SMFstore has the paypal option to pay. But then in brackets has the Creditcard/Debit. So I can use that even though I don't have a credit card on my account but have money in the account.

yes...the reason it says credit/debit in brackets is you don't even have to have a paypal account to use paypal with your credit card (or debit cards that can be used as credit cards)

you can have paypal linked with your checking or savings acct.which i love that by the way,open a second acct just for e-bay,and buy away

Latest posts

Members online

Back