OZZY OZZY OZZY OI OI OI Savage Flux 2350 build up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xadous

Well i thought i better post pics of my build that i will start modding when i get back from Easter break so I'm going away and taking my Savvy with me so i will post some pics :D

I have now ordered xl frame and some Alloy Diff houseings so when they arrive i will post more pics :D

Any sugestions of mods would be great

oh the first pic is my max truck turned into a drag Rc lol dam quick on a novak 3.3t motor

lol nice :)

Yea Brizzy :D

All back from Anzac / Easter holidays need to drop into work and pick up my Parts that arrived Last week :D when i was away so i will post up pic's of the parts :D

Well I have some decent news for me i think lol

I have my new batteries :D All the plugs are now changed to Deans !! ( why because i like them lol )

And i should get my XL setup today woot woot so she should be extended by the weekend !!! then off to the local bash track to get some vids

Well one downside and upside

The slipper bolt and parts fell off :(

So i made up a custom bit of polly and just bolted it straight up . Not good for the car i know but this is the first time it hasent broken anything on a run lol i will get up picks tomorrow

Is it a bad thing if its just bolted up seeingthough i got told just keep the slipper pad all the way up?

I'm still waiting on my XL setup from HPI they are on backorder so till then i get to keep the short wheel base and body :(

Well i decided to bite the bullet

I started my own Rc Company in brisbane

so things have been quite on the savage side untill now !!!!!!!

So first off here is a pic of the new painted body lol yes i know the car has a for sale pic its just a trade in i hade nice Savage flux HP i needed a car to match the hole on to puncher .... anywho i also added some movies of the flux 2350 in action from thisarvo doing some massive jumps but he clown recording forgot to follow the car in the air but you will get the point .

I also order some parts the other day lol Sway bar kit and replacement Spring for the slipper pad as i lost it a few weeks back at the park winding the savage out to top speeds .. Apparintly it doesnt like going straight lol it crab walks lol

Need to fit them but i will wait till my LCG kit arrives and my alloy hopups :D

http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/SavageXadous/?action=view&current=IMG_0093.mp4 <------- Vid
http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j444/SavageXadous/?action=view&current=IMG_0090.mp4 <------ vid

Can't see any of yoru pics. Super small. click on the pic open to the larger pic grab that image.

in photo - right click on the image tag and copy, come here and click on the image icon. Clear the http and click paste in the box. This will create your image and save. Like to see the pics and comment. Thanks for trying. Hope that helps

Well i got my Swaybar kit in and fitted

Now I'm waiting on my Alloy cet to arrive then its time to Order the TEKIN !!!! i can see alot of broken stuff coming my way lol

Well these are the new parts i ordered today should have them by tommorow :D

HPI SAVAGE LOW CG RACING CHASSIS SET
HPI ALUMINUM UPRIGHT SET
HPI ALUMINUM ADJUSTABLE UPPER ARM
HPI ALUMINUM LOWER SUSPENSION ARM
LRP SPX8 COMPETITION BRUSHLESS SPEED CONTROL
LRP VECTOR8 BRUSHLESS MODIFIED 2,500KV MOTOR

I'm yet to find somone that has stuck the Vector8 engine in so should be very interesting :D

i will get some built pics :D

Latest posts

Members online

Back