Out of 10,000 entries I'm in the last 120 finalists!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys this is Steve Conway. I wanted to enlist your help in voting in a contest I entered with Nikon. There were way over 10,000 pictures entered and I am 1 of 120 finalists.

I just got the email telling me I am 1 of the 120 finalist in the contest. 60 pictures will win...so I'm 1/2 to be a shoe in right now.

They sent me the link for my picture which is here :

http://www.ashtonsd60.com/gallery.aspx#/?image=22199

Feel free to share this link with friends and family so they can vote for me. Remember, you may cast one vote per day per picture, and voting ends at 11:59am on July 15th.

The 60 contest winners will be announced at 12pm ET on July 23rd.

The picture I entered was a simple idea I had based around the consistent thoughts of just about everyone in the USA right now.

It's about oil.

The picture was a pump-jack at midnight literally. I did not use any lighting nor did I use special effects...this is just how it came out.

So help me out will ya!

1_25_06_08_2_51_39.jpg

You got my vote base on the idea, the lighting and all. I feel though that the image is not 100% the best quality, Its a bit fuzzy. never the less, you got my vote!

The 60 winners all get new Nikon D60's!

The image isn't full res...so it looks fuzzy. But it was taken at night as well without any outside light source.

Votes can be made once everyday until the 15th and you can vote for up to 60 different pics each day. Just make sure one of them is mine!!!

What do we get for helping Ya out? J/k man. Really is a great pic. Composition the image and colors work very well together.

Good Luck - Oh and I did vote

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you get........when we have the NLTX event you get great pictures with both of my Nikons!

Thanks for the vote!

Do it once a day......untilt he 15th!!!!

I look like I'm behind based on the view counters.

ive been voting everyday... ive got a Nikon too, and I'm in Texas so how about 3 Nikons at a NLTX event, the more Nikons the better LOL...

We'll if we are into Nikons , I shoot with a D70s but I'm just about ready to upgrade to the D300. It's all I've ever shot with is Nikon.

Now back to our regular broad cast - Vote, Vote and place that vote.

I saw the view counters don't let that discourage You.

]-[0pa]0ng;73924 said:
We'll if we are into Nikons , I shoot with a D70s but I'm just about ready to upgrade to the D300. It's all I've ever shot with is Nikon.

Now back to our regular broad cast - Vote, Vote and place that vote.

I saw the view counters don't let that discourage You.

Nikon is the only way to go.... Man D300 i can only dream...

I just Voted today...

I would vote for you but I can't. I'm havin to use my sis's comp. and she doesn't have an updated version of adobe flash player or what ever it is that pops up. But I will wish you the best of luck.

I just got an email!!!!!!

Dear Steve Conway,

Congratulations! Your contest entry was among the top 60 entries to receive the most votes in the Nikon(R) D60 Moving Moments Photo Contest, administered by ePrize.

As one of the top 60 entries, you have won a Nikon(R) D60 Camera Kit (including a Nikon(R) D60 camera body, Image Stabilization lens, Rechargeable Battery, Charger, USB Cable, and Software Suite CD-ROM). Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements. This prize has an approximate retail value of $749.99.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks guys!!!!! For any votes that you gave me.....can't wait to show off the new D60 coming my way.

Congrats on the win bud. And you were worried cuz you did have a high vote count, Shame on you..........:stickspank:

Now pay everyone that voted for you $1 a vote!

lol just kidding, enjoy your new camera you are getting. Some nice photos they had.

Members online

Back