OS GT15HZ Piston Ring, Piston Liner and Pin Retainer fits on my GT15C!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L0r3x

After almost 2 years of weekly bashing with my savage octane, the compression was finally gone. And due to scarcity of parts last month on the net, I was forced to gamble on the parts of the GT15HZ. And boy I was so glad that all of it fits in my engine.

Here are the new parts.IMG_0703.JPG

And here are the old parts. (the ring was already thin that it snapped while I was carefully taking it out)
IMG_0707.JPG

And so, fingers crossed, I tested the engine for the first time to see if it will start. And clenched my fist as I hear it revs after a few pulls. I let it run on idle for 15mins to check and hear any unusual sound and there was none.

I'll be breaking her in over the weekend and see her roaring again.

Peace!

Can u replace the piston ring without replacing the piston and sleeve I.E. usIng the existing piston and sleeve with the new piston ring

whats the best way to break in this engine. thanx to you I rebuilt mine with a new o.s ring which was the only component that was worn out. also what type of oil are you running

I use standard 2 strike oil just die it around slowly 2 vreeak in... I have converted mine now to brushless engine gave problems again

Hi, can I change original piston ring with new o.s. ring gt15hz without change piston and other part?
I wait U answer

Good afternoon, nobody can say if I can use piston ring o.s. with piston and original cylinder?

Best regard

Latest posts

Members online

Back