Os .30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fx

I am looking everywhere and I am wondering where is the cheapest place IN THE USA that I can find an OS .30. I am going to use a pullstart so if it has one even better. Thanks, FX

This is the best priced one so far. If anyone knows does this engine come with a 2 or 3 needle carb? I know the picture shows 3 but I have heard it is only 2.
Tower Hobbies

$249

Last edited by a moderator:
Any thoughts on the carb? 2 or 3 needle?

sry didnt answer your pm been working alot. Its a 2 needle carb. if you cant find one in your price range go with the Axial .28.
haven't had any 1 way probs. its been put up for the winter. User preferance on the roto start and pull start.
Ask away if ya need any more Q answered. ill look around for ya 2 on a good price if i find 1.

sry didnt answer your pm been working alot. Its a 2 needle carb. if you cant find one in your price range go with the Axial .28.
haven't had any 1 way probs. its been put up for the winter. User preferance on the roto start and pull start.
Ask away if ya need any more Q answered. ill look around for ya 2 on a good price if i find 1.

Cool, I'm still confuzzled on the 2 needle carb. I realize it is a high and low end, but I don't understand why there is no idle. Is there an OS .30 that has a 3 needle carb?

My surefire has a 3 needle low mid and high u really don't need the mid range needle tho never touched it !!!!!!!

A 2 needle and 3 needle both have an idle screw.
A 2 needle carb has a H needle and low end and idle adjustment. a 3 needle has a H end, a mid. (wich you usally don't tuch unless your a very good tuner) a L end and Idle adjustment. The Idle adjustment isnt concidered a needle
Sry if I was confusing you. Understand them now.

A 2 needle and 3 needle both have an idle screw.
A 2 needle carb has a H needle and low end and idle adjustment. a 3 needle has a H end, a mid. (wich you usally don't tuch unless your a very good tuner) a L end and Idle adjustment. The Idle adjustment isnt concidered a needle
Sry if I was confusing you. Understand them now.
Yup, Yup, I understand. I thought a 3 needle carb had a high,low and idle. So my old Savage F4.1 engine was a 2 needle right?

yup you got it man and the Axial .28 is a great motor. youll be real happy with it.lets see some pics when ya get it.

It's already in my cart at SMF, ha, I'll order it tomorrow. Pictures will be in my build thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back