OS .30 vs Axial or Surefire .32

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmj40

Guys, i have a OS .30 VG that i am currently running in a Savage x ss... I was wondering if anyone thought it would be worthwhile to upgrade to a .32 size in the axial or Surefire? I know these engines have more ports, which usually means more top end. But will the addition of .02 cc and the extra ports warrent the purchase of one of these motors over what i have now? I am pleased with the .30 size, but as always, the search for more power is calling me! Thanks ahead of time... FMJ40

if i was you i would wate until your os is old then get an axial .32 like ive done. i don't think you would realy notice the differance of .02i but it is nice to know you have a bit more power. so it is up to you realy. which engine do you like best?
hope that helps
4x4

i think a os has 3hp and a surefire has 3.6. .6hp is a lot in truck this size
i have a surefire in my truck but i have not ran it. it at the hobby store getting worked on

thanks for the feedback guys. I have a second vehicle that i could put the OS in, and would save the new .32 for the SS i am building.. so the OS would have a home. But you know how it is, there's always something better out there. I guess what i was looking for was someone to say that the surefire kicks butt, and makes the OS look like a .21... unless someone can tell me that with a clear conscience, i think i will stick with the OS.. thanks much

My axial is the sweetest and holds a tune unbelivable.i highly recomend it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back