OS 30 VG engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ocremy

yeah, i made a bad choice, i shouldve go wit axial 28rr. i found out about 30vg abl build engine, after few gallon it loose compression. anyways, from hot bodies truckzzilla .46 conversion kit will fit my current os 30vg? thanks for the help.

Get a Axial .32 it has more power than the .28. I should know, I own the .28.

Wow~~~ ... wheelies..... i miss that... my truck is dang heavy.. thats why i was thinking about getting Vantage Racing Arms. My OS engine has not been break-in yet. learning more about heat cycling method. Thanks for the video, awsome!!

Have patients with your OS, Ocremy.
It's a good mill.
You should of learned about heat cycling before you started it, but it still may be alright.
Just do a propper break-in.

I'll work on trying to find the video I seen that made up my mind on what motor to get for my savvy. The video is an ext. lcg tvp savage with the sts
d30m motor. I can't remember if the motor was modded or not. But, anyways, it was snapping wheelies, not pulling, but snapping wheelies like it was a stock tvp savage. and it also had a 3-speed in it. it was pulling wheelies crazy distances and freakishly fast. as soon as I find it, i'll post where it's at.

i have allmost 2 gallons in my OS and it has great compression, the more fuel I run the better it gets, mine runs cool, starts easy, tunes easy, and is fast, it has tork out the butt.

i have allmost 2 gallons in my OS and it has great compression, the more fuel I run the better it gets, mine runs cool, starts easy, tunes easy, and is fast, it has tork out the butt.

I usually run with a friend who has the new Savage X with the 4.6. I'm running an O.S.30vg with goliath tires. My truck is way heavier than his and I still smoke him. I've had zero problems with mine after a gallon. if i use the stock tires, the back end tends to break loose. Hows that for torque. By the way there is a post here about Axials great customer service I'd read it before buying. I'm glad I did. You get what you pay for. Peace.:10: :10: :10: :10: :10:

No prob on posting the vids. When I found those, that was the deciding factor on what mill I was gonna get. Even though I got the d28M in stead of the 30. I might get the rb modded D30M next time. Not sure yet.

I know STS's are Bad-A$$'s but an OS is Quality, through and through.

And they can be modded with a port & polish just like anything else.

I have to admit though, the DM30 is the Sh!t, when it comes to Kick butt mills.(in its price class)

Maybe the OS is from San Francisco. There's definately girls there that have Balls..

smilies-19521.png

===============================================================================

I'm just speak'in the truth, guys.
Now what WTF is this thread about, again?......Oh yeah..

I think I posted something about the OS that scared the crap out of these little kids, as they were walking
in this mini-plaza where my LHS is, one day.

Talk about frig'in funny....lol.

This LHS guy was trying to start up an OS 30vg with a Bad-A$$ pipe, right in the middle of a walk-way,
at this plaza for a customer.

Basically, concrete and glass all around him. (TOTAL REVERB CHAMBER)

Then...Along comes this very nice and sweet family of five..La La LA LA. Mom, Dad, and three 5-8 year
old boys... Just as they make the the turn around the building while approaching,......

"wWOAAAAAAAAAOOAAAAOOAAAAOWWOOOWWWOOAAAOOWWWOOoooooooowwwWWWWWOOOAAAAA
AOOOOOWwwwWWWWWWWOOOAAAAAAOOOWww,"
said the OS.

As the LHS guy rev'd the OS.....
The intire family sprang back in HORROR as the LHS guy took'um be supprise.
All three kids screamed a frequency only dogs can hear, as if they were being chased by the
Wolfman, himself...

Needless to say,..
It was just one of those perfect timing deals, I guess.lol

As I was approaching the scene from a little distance, I saw it all.
It even raised the hair on my neck, abit.

I'm almost sure, one kid crapped his pants. He definately pee'd them, thats for sure.
I know this because the little said "MMMMMOMMMMMEE!!... I HAVE TO GO POOH!!:passgas:

After about 15 seconds of calming down all the kaos the OS created, The Mom barked at the
LHS guy and told him to "TAKE THAT F%$@$G P%$CE A Sh^t F$#54G TRUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!
:leftright: :leftright: :dmt:

The family then scutled away, displaying the most rattled look on there faces. PRICELESS.lol
All this, as the Dad tried to calm the Mom down.

I've seen alot in my time up to now,... But I won't be forgetting this one anytime soon.lol
:hardlaugh: :hardlaugh: :hardlaugh: :hardlaugh:

It's as if, all of their hair had been combed backwards in a single swipe with a garden rake...lol
That's the only way I can discribe it.

I then walked in the LHS and found all the LHS employees Laughing their A$$es off with tears in their eyes.lol

I still don't know what pipe that was on the OS. I have to remember to ask the LHS guy, "I WANT ONE"!

Do I like my OS?...YES I DO....lol.
It may not be the absolute fastest in the lot, but what it does have,... it does it with TUDE!

==============================There's no subsitutes.==================================

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back