os 30 engines

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s25

does any1 have this engine in a savage 25

could u plz tell me wat its like thanks

yh thanks wooo don't these manufactures make the horsepower sav 4.6 2.3 lol not 2.9

any of u people got a os 30
if you have please post and tell me wat u think of them

thanks

thanks guys youve been very helpfull

started to hear bad things about these engines

my m8t had 2 os 30 n they both only lasted 2 gallons each

not good for £200 thts £100 a gallon

yea I aggree with rebel hes doing something wrong

no not at all

the guy at the hobby shop said he knew more than the person tht owned the shop

hes had alot of engines

hes got a sts 28 now and hes put 2 1/2 to 3 gallons through it and its still going strong

Burned up 2 pistons in 2 gallons or less..... sry but he stinks at tuneing......all my motor's 5 gallons or more. have 1 with 7 to 8 gallons maybe more in it befor i retired it and it still ran.

I have seen guys that have been doing it for a long time that cant tune correctly. I saw a K-4.6 that the bearing retainer was melted out and the balls were laying in the crankcase, and he had been doing it a long time. A piston doesnt just go out, thats pilot error.

Not trying to be an ***, just telling it like it is. I worked at a LHS, and I saw it every day. Guys with 10+ years, burning up engines every day. And if you think a STS is better than an OS.....well, I wont go there lol.

yh but if anything went wrong with the sts i can by 2 for the price of 1 os

i remember when i was at scool, about 8-9 years ago, os had a brilliant rep for reliability, as far as i'm aware, that hasn't changed, so the sts would be false economy if it died ( i dunno what their reliability is like...)

its not about the cost of an engine, its the reliability and power. OS is a well name manufacteur and they don't have problamatic engines.. (spelling errors :p) So whoever goes threw 2 pistons with 2 gallons with a REAL OS theres something wrong with the tuning of it, not the engine.

i think i've said this before but i'll say it again. keith bontrager (mountainbike legend) has a phrase, it goes siummit like this, 'light, cheap, strong, pick two, it wont be the other one'

all u guys live i n the us

i don't

the weather is total different in the uk and this may effect the engine life

i heard he ran them on 25percent nitro and quite lean

but he likes spending money on engines

I'm thinking of os, rb and nova

thanks alot

Latest posts

Members online

Back