Os .30 Bottem end Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Os.savageboy

Ran my truck today and the bottem end still seems to stall and hesitate like when throtle is pulled. The idle seems to be down also. Truck runs great other than it not having that snap right away when the throtle is pulled. Any ideas?

i had one os and it did the same thing. after close inspection...i saw that my case was cracked......check your case really good. i only had a gallon through mine....so i gave it to Dragin at the last World Finals

well soulja if thats the case i will b out of the sport for a while :[. Thanks for the info though. Ill pull it out later

Have you tried to lean out the lsn a bit, sounds like it may be too rich.

i still have the carb if you need it... i offered it to Dragin...but never got an answer. let me know if you need it

Ok Soulja ill let ya know. Yeah i tried leaning it out Robin. Ill try some more mabe later. Is it possibe that the carb and linkage arent in line?

Only you can tell unless you post some pics, the linkage should pull straight in line with the carb, I doubt that would cause your problems but it can damage the carb if it is pulling at an angle.

yeah ill get some up later robin! I have a baseball tourny today so later tonight!
I just hope its not a cracked block

Well pulled the motor today and found that it was still perfect nothing like a cracked case or anything. Is there somthing that I'm missing? What do ya think that I'm going to need to tune?

Yup its sealed but i couldnt get the motor back plate off because it 1 screw was stripped any ideas on how to get it off?

Members online

Back