Oregonmud's race Savage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oregonmud

Here is my race truck. Fresh out of the winter storage box and ready to continue its reign of terror on all Revos and LSTs that manage to stay running long enough to make it to the main. :lmao:
I custom built it so I don't think the word "upgrade" applies.
But it includes:
FLM LCG TVPs/engine mount/servo mounts/center skid
3 speed trans
HPI Big Bore shocks
16/47
PRCP plate for OFNA 250cc tank
RPM arms and RX box
Hitec 5645 and 965 servos
PL Mulchers on HPI Warlock rims
Axial .28 spec 1s
Hot Bodies pipe
GPM engine mount and center link (steering)

It looks naked without the wing but I'm still waiting on a plate to mount it to. Darn DPP one keeps getting bent.:duh: But aside from that its all ready for the season. Here are a couple pics I have now. I will get better ones outside when its done.

000_4500.jpg

000_4499.jpg

000_4536.jpg

000_4535.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeremy looks soo much different with the BB's! I like the two tone lid too. I got something for you to try. Holla at me some time Ill toss you a call.

Very sweet Jeremy. I'm trying to get ya that wing mount as soon as I can. I love the looks of your truck and love the look of the big bores and can't wait for the set I just ordered as well.

Thanks guys. I didn't have as much cash to sink into it this year. My firestorm was severely molested by 3 truggies last season and the rear tower was ripped out of the chassis. So I have to spend a lot more of my allotted cash on it than I wanted to.
No hurry on the plate Larsen. I still have 3 weeks before racing starts for the season so I'm not sweating yet.
BANK, I will shoot you a PM buddy.

Thanks a lot guys. I'm no master with the spray can so I just did a basic 2 tone job. There is metal flake in the black that will look nice in the sun but doesn't show up well in the pics.
My next body I will invest in some Parma masks or make some of my own......

Well I got my PRCP wing mount plate today. So I finally got to hack into the new body and get it all fitted properly.
I tried to get some pics before it got dark but none of them look that great. I'm hoping to be able to get some with a nice background before I start to tear it up again for the year. lol But here is one of the better ones for now......
000_4732.jpg

wow pretty... And I never thought Id have a savage like yours Jeremy.. look what you did to me buddy! now you have to go making sweet lids! ugg off to the store I go..

Latest posts

Members online

Back