Ordering parts online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregw1

Hey guys I'm just wondering if any of you have had issues ordering parts. I ordered parts from Dollar hobby's and losi parts house on June 9th. And i m not all that far away ( Ontario Canada ) but its been like a month now and still I havnt gotten my orders from either place. Its really frustrating to say the least

I absolutely love rc and I've had the first generation .15 t max back in 2001 then I've had first savage .21 bb and hpi nitro rush then I've had the savage x .25ss , then savage x f4.1 , savage x 4.6 three different versions and now I have a savage 4.6 with o.s 30 VG and jp3 pipe with integy piggy backs , a traxxas stampede .15 and my new truck ( well a gallon through ) LST xxl and the LST xxl is the truck I ordered parts for are not here after a full month. I ordered rpm sticker sheet , 175 piece screw n tool set , forward only conversion ) from losi parts house and from dollar hobby's I ordered the clutch bell and bearings set , the spur gear and gear cover bagged set. Any how like $300.00 Canadian dollars and nothing

I'm really kinda upset cuz I don't have a lot of money and my family is telling me get out of the hobby its a money pit but I love rc and always have

do your parts show shipped yet?? if not call or e mail the seller and say you gonna open a case with E Bay. they will get answers for you I guarantee that caz I have done just that before

do your parts show shipped yet?? if not call or e mail the seller and say you gonna open a case with E Bay. they will get answers for you I guarantee that caz I have done just that before
Hi man thank you for answer ing. Yes Its shown shipped since June 12th on both and nothing yet and both places keep saying sorry u should get them soon

you say you are in Canada, is there a chance they are in customs and just not showing that ??

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back