Ordering Innovative-RC TVP's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanty

I WILL BREAK IT!!!
Hey,

I went out and bent up my stock TVP's and am now wanting to get some Innovative-RC ones just because I have heard great things about them. The only problem I have heard is it sometimes takes for ever to receive them. SO has anybody on here ordered them, or know some buddy who has ordered them and can share there experience on the shipping times.

I won a set of the 6mm extended on the bay had them paid for on 6/24 I also purchased the mid tank mod kit from the innovative site the same day. Received the mid tank kit 7/2 but have yet to receive the TVPs.

I run those on my truck but they came with a trade from some other parts so not sure on shipping but I do know they are very durable as my truck see's alot of air time and doesn't always land the way it should

If your not set your heart on IRC which is nice stuff, take a look at FLM chassis. They are extremely durable, priced better and made in the USA !

If your not set your heart on IRC which is nice stuff, take a look at FLM chassis. They are extremely durable, priced better and made in the USA !

I bought a set of the FLM45000 for my 4.6 x but i guess they are for the older savage. I tried to contact fast lane but just got the runaround. i emailed them first but was told to contact jeremy at so and so # I left 2 mesages with jeremy but he never called back. So i give their customer service an F.

Hmm well that is news to me thanks for the heads up! I ordered mine from SMF so there was not an issue. I still will go with FLM for my next chassis.

I have wanted to buy a set, unfortunitely they are always out of stock. Just like mentioned above I am begining to look at the FLMs as a good alternative.

Yeah i really like the look of the flm, but i for one wont ever be buying another piece of their work just because of the lack of customer service i received and i was going to buy a bunch of their other stuff. So now i decided to sell the tvps engine plate & mount and if they don't sell I'm going to chain them up to my new build and drag them around until theres nothing left of them.

Just an update i received my inovative rc TVP's today so 29days after payment. Well worth the wait i must say.

Well I took the plunge a couple days ago and ordered the TVP's. Hopefully they come in pretty soon. I got the email saying they were shipped a day after I ordered so I guess thats a good start.

Well I took the plunge a couple days ago and ordered the TVP's. Hopefully they come in pretty soon. I got the email saying they were shipped a day after I ordered so I guess thats a good start.

I'm having a slight problem with my engine plate, the screw holes don't seem to have been tapped right. Could you let me know how your engine plate is when you receive your kit.

I'm having a slight problem with my engine plate, the screw holes don't seem to have been tapped right. Could you let me know how your engine plate is when you receive your kit.

Hi, I just received my extended chassis kit from IRC. I took a little while getting the engine plate lined up as the holes and taps are very very close sized to the actual screws provided (meaning they have to go dead straight in). I take it you can get the screws in to the plate if you are not trying to put them through the tvp at the same time?

Hi, I just received my extended chassis kit from IRC. I took a little while getting the engine plate lined up as the holes and taps are very very close sized to the actual screws provided (meaning they have to go dead straight in). I take it you can get the screws in to the plate if you are not trying to put them through the tvp at the same time?

The screws just wont thread into the engine plate. I got one of the screws to go in but it got really tight a 1/4 of the way in. When i removed the screw there were aluminum shavings all over the threads. I contacted rob a couple days ago and he said there would be a replacemant out in the mail that day. Now thats great customer service.. Unlike FLM's

Rob at IRC has always backed up his products. He's another aftermarket guy who has been around and continues to stay in the hobby and look for other ways to improve upon his products. he has quite a bit of stuff for the Savage.

Well I got mine in the mail today. Thats means it was 17 days from the moment of payment. Everything looks perfect, I test fitted all the screws and they go in without a problem. I have to say this is a 10/10 by Innovative-RC.

Yeah i must have just got a bunk engine plate, good thing they got great customer service. Everything else i bought from innovative fit perfect including everything i got in their mid tank kit.

Just received my replacemant engine plate and everything fits perfect now. I don't even have to send back the defective one. Two Thumbs up for Innovative-RC.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back