opinions on hpi's suspension conversion kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blowpopracer

Anyone have any opinions on hpi's suspension conversion kit?

http://www.hpiracing.com/products/en/87245.html

Like I said in many of my other posts I'm looking at trying to make my savy a little better racer, what do you think of this mod? I already bought tsais cvd's and JDCarbon turnbuckles and I wanna make sure I could use those parts with this mod.

Thanks.

I know most people here don't like them but I have been running just 4 integy msr4's in the front with no problems. I just had to retune them with different springs,shock pistons, and oil. Other than that does it look like something worth paying for?

As many conversions HPI has doen for the Savage this one looks be right on the money. Everything about it looks great. If I had to do it again I'd do everything but the TVPs. Not saying those are bad in anyway I just like options. Cost vs aftemarket stuff I'd HPI's stuff isn't as much and yet just as durable if not more so.

For racing on the track I like the shorter shock like from UE racer X series. For bashing jumping a bigger shock.

Sorry man integy's took a major dump on me but wish You personally good luck with them. HPI has come a long way since the 1st Savage.

Forgot there pic:

87245_02x.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Back