One Way Bearing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R6 DADDY

Can anyone tell if you can still turn your engine over in the opposite direction than it should got i was lookin for an air leak today (found it by the way) when i had the backplate off i noticed i could rotate the engine both ways by hand also it is really rather tight at the top of the stroke is this normal it has only run 3 tanks at idle so far
cheers guys
chris
:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

ok if you took the owb off and you turned the engine shaft with out it on yes you can turn the engine both ways. don't turn a dry engine. you want an engine tight that is where you get your power. why did you pull your engine? you just got it or were you sealing air leaks?

where is the owb is it at the front or the back of the engine
i was looking for air leaks an found one so i am hopin it will start and run a bit better what do you think ?????

the oneway is in the rear of the engine, fixing any air leak will help.

i hope so it was leaking from the favourite the carb securing screw before it was a swine to get it to idle havin to mess with needle settings and starting wasnt very clever but it is brand new!!

i hope you aren't messing with needles before the truck is totally broke in.

its beautifull now i just starting to tune it for speed nearly got it pullin wheelies off mark then realised throttle set to 50%n on transmitter cant wait to adjust that and run her (she doesnt look that new anymore)
cartwheels are my trick of choice at the moment i meant to do them honest !!!:buttshake:

Latest posts

Members online

Back