One Of Those Weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CORVETTE 70

Well i've been having one of those weeks with my savage. It started of with me getting all excited about finally finding a full body roll cage for my truck....yaaa hoo lol, that didn't last long. I have a Savage 25 and apparently the savage x is slightly longer like 1 inch from fron to back so this awsome cage doesn't fit and they don't carry any that do yaaaaa... I went bashing on sunday and really noticed i couldn't get second gear to kick in. So i decided to take a look at the tranny.And yes i tried to adjust it first. Anyways i opened it up and found a missing gear which happened to be in the parts box i had. (used Savage). Also the front end squeeked really bad so i had bought a shim kit for it. Wow thats not very easy to get to let me tell you. Anyways when i finally got in there i found a few teeth missing in side the housing lucky i had a new set. Also noticed my dog bones are really bent and a lower a frame is cracked. Wow some one should of told me this is a really expensive hobby....LOL maybe if i could keep the wheels on the ground and not 10 feet in the air it would last longer??????naaaaa sound s boring. So after mising screws once and having to pull it all apart again when i was finished last night..i think i'm ready to run again tonight....hopefully sorry that was so long i guess i was venting. Is there a thread with shimming drive gears with pictures?:drunk:

Members online

No members online now.
Back