On board video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An amusing video. Watching it though kinda reminds me of a drunk persons perspective as he randomly wanders around. lol

Have you tried mounting the camera to the roll bar? That would get the shock tower out of your shot, and maybe give you a better view too. I suppose it will make the camera more vulnerable though....

I know its really shaky. Oil in shocks was way too thick.
I had the camera mounted directly on front of the roll bar in this vid. It would not survive if I mounted it on the top...way too many rollovers in other vids.
It's $5 garage sale camera also. Haha

Since the savage is naturally back heavy, you might get away with mounting it in in front of the front shock tower. In between the front bumper and shock tower. The bumper and shock tower would help protect it too, unless you gave it a hard head on hit.

Got any vids of it doing those big air jumps? That perspective would be fun to watch.

Since the savage is naturally back heavy, you might get away with mounting it in in front of the front shock tower. In between the front bumper and shock tower. The bumper and shock tower would help protect it too, unless you gave it a hard head on hit.

Got any vids of it doing those big air jumps? That perspective would be fun to watch.

I can get one later maybe. I'll have to remount the camera.

Latest posts

Members online

Back