Ok, I am ordering from Tower...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silvergagt04

I have been out of the Savage game for a long time, actually over 3 years. I have a Savage SS (circa 2004). I just got time to mess with this thing. I want to build this thing the way it should have been, but not nessecrially as extreme as some of you all. Mainly it will be bashing, but where i am they have savage onroad racing and thought that would be fun to try.

So I have some FLM LCG extended TVP's coming in a couple days, and I just ported and polished the sleeve and crank for my NS-25. (My managers son at my work is a team driver for Mugan) He showed me how to do it. I have drawn out a 2 tank fuel system that will be mounted mid chassis to take extra care of the half tank lean problem.

Also I am going to order the steering bearings and the MP servo saver to eliminate the steering slop. Also I have drawn out the design of the throttle servo relocation and am going to order the ofna linkage.

I am geared 14/52 because i love the torque, and the onroad track is real short. Is there anything else that you all would recommend for "required" mods? I have researched on here and other forums and sites for the recommended "adjustments" and I am wondering if there are anymore out there, but I am a strict budget right now. I am saving to move out of this HECK hole Ohio town I live in... Thanks.

Well, I looked through most of those lists and I have/ or are getting several of the suggestions. I don't know how I missed that sticky. Thank you for the info.

Latest posts

Members online

Back