Ok guys you wanted the sts .30 here it is

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

http://www.putfile.com/nw10er/media tell me what u guys think remember trhis is only the 12 tank on the bad boy :DJjam: nw10er posted it for me THANKS SCOTT also jt your throttle mod took some beating and held up all the way my friend thanks again bud sorry about all the short videos we need to learn how to edit if someone can tell us that would be sweet

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man there will be more better one can someone tell me how to edit and post them right to here or do I have to have a host all the time... there is more power to come from this mill trust me

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks man there will be more better one can someone tell me how to edit and post them right to here or do I have to have a host all the time... there is more power to come from this mill trust me

To upload your vid. You should be able to use your gallery ( pic upload ). The same holds true for vids. You can only upload one at a time. Later tonight I'll look up the max file size for vids.

what throttle mod is that jt

My own version of the Ofna mod, that doesnt use ofna parts. ;)

runoverbysavage's was slightly different with the use of a X roll bar.

yea ill post a few pic in like a few days I don't have the cam my buddy does so I have to wait to go over there.. it will be soon man

The surefire has more bottom end gurnt while the sts. has the top end... But the sts .30 has great all aroung power if u gear the surefire right it will propbably give the sts a run for it money on the top

that surefire it awesome, if you put a 20/47 gear combination, it doesnt have any torque, but when you get it going, it ffffllllllyyyyyysssss. with a 18/49 it did pretty good too.

it will put a huge load on the engine if u gear it that high not very good for it (but fun I bet) thats what its all about after all I gess

I ordered my STS .28 and after seeing your .30 I'm looking forward to it.

jester you haven't removed any shims from your 30 right ? thats where the extra tourque is hiding, STS 30 comes with either 2 or 3 extrra shims to make break in easier, from factory it is shimmed to run 60% Nitro LOL.... If your running all the extra shims and 20% fuel your seeing about 60% of that engines total performance.... for 20% fuel most people run just 1 copper shim....

Once shimmed correctly the STS 30 has more power everywhere then the Surefire 32....

Interested in seing pics of that throttle mod. Great vids site Jester, I liked the wheelie over the jump in vid 11. AWSOME!

Thanks bud thats when the sts had like 7 or 8 tanks on it so it wan't even close to broke in thanks for looking man !!!

Latest posts

Members online

Back