ok guys what do you use to charge your lipos?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use an IMAX Twins Charger which has been with me for over a year! Hooked up to a hacked PC PSU. However I hardly charge 2 lipos at once. Just being safe really tho it isn't that bad. A good power supply will help as one with low Amp output will heat up or make for long duration charging. I always balance charge my lipos since my flying days and plan ahead avoiding any fast charging. I have a seperate charger for my nimhs tho.
I feel that the charger isn't the important bit, tho to some extent, but a good space and away from things flammable and furniture helps! That and the largest LiPo Bag you can get. I charge my lipos in a large Clay flower pot filled half way with beach sand. Put my lipos in and cover with more sand in ZipLoc bags. I never had any danger moments, but with a family and apartment living I can't take chances. I can play with my kids or do other stuff while it charges (tho I do periodically check)!
The Ziploc bags, if anything bad happens, will rupture and drop the sand over the LiPo. Everythings contained in the pot and they are all near a window. A fire extinguisher at home helps too...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back