oil out of pipe ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punisher

so i had my savage fr about 4 days ... went through a gallon allready i notice that aot of oil shhot out of muffler while raving getts all over my body .... and during start up ....

also my my roto start keeps poping is the engine flooding ? but how?

i really don't like that roto start is there a better way to start .. pull start ?
how good is that?

bye the way love the truck ... allready little banged up though ..
any good place to get parts looking for wheelie bar thanks

Yeah I got fourth one down ....I guess I should aim it out lol ...just was wondering of the oil is
normal

ya man almost everyone ends up with a oil covered savage when there out with it this is totally normal no worries there......

welcome again punisher i think i welcomed you already but i cant rem ... anyways ... the oils good thing but if theres alot its still running ritch like mickey mentioned but id leave it where you got it .. you only had it 4 days n ran a gallon through it already ...WOWZERS thats alot of running on a new engine . I'm asuming its a new truck right? if its a new truck ... go easy on it the first gallon ease into wide open throttle .. it needs broke in gently. and rotor starts do suck . but they have pros n cons like any thing does .. you can get a pull start once your engines cooked . id stick with the roto start for now beings your new to this .. anyways .. turn your exhaust deflector out so it shoots the oil away from the truck... and i get alll my parts from www.towerhobbies.com good luck have fun ... bash on....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back