Oh MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol , I live no where near any big hobbie suppliers, but the hobby itself almost has me divorced and need of a second job :hardlaugh:

I'm not sure which I'm gonna grab to be honest!! the ss has the hopups but no radio!! but the rtr comes ready to run but with a 23cc engine not the 26cc so I'm not sure what way i'll go!! but i still have another $250 or so to save!! lol

To be honest the stock radio of the B5 RTR has some bugs. I personally have never had issues but there are many others who have. They have a built in failsafe in them and I think thats where they were having issues. I didnt use the stock radio long though as I have switched it to one of my 3PM 2.4Ghz systems, however I did run the B5's stock radio on one of my savages for about a month still with no problem.

well by the looks of things 5b ss ($949.99 greathobbies.com) + basic fm radio ($50-$100 ebay/greathobbies etc..)no servos needed as they come with the truck, would be close to the price of the 5b rtr ($999.99 greathobbies.com).So IMO for the extra 50 bux at most the 5b ss is the way to go!!! Almpost twice the truck/buggy for roughly the same $$$, think just to get a pipe for the 5b rtr (trust me you will get one sooner or later... that stock rtr muffler belongs on a weed eater at best) you are looking at a minimum of $100.00 + shipping,taxes etc.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, my friend Andy that sits next to me at work ...

His BAJA just arrived at the office ... brand new ... we're both looking at it and giggling ... I think I'm going to have to order mine in the next week or so ... I can't handle it!!

hmm ... its the SS I've been drooling over to be honest ... man, when we took it out of the box we couldn't get over how big the thing is. Everytime I see one I'm surprised by its size. I bought my Savage into the office today as I knew this was going to arrive today and its looks tiny next to the Baja ...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back