Oh MAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammer

I should know by now ... I really should have learned my lesson but no, some days I just cave in and click that damn link in my firefox bookmarks ...

I should delete the link and forget it even exists ... I even went for hypnotherapy to remove any notion that it is a "real thing" from the deeper levels of my consciousness ... only I find myself staring at it through the window of my local model shop whilst sleep walking at 3am ...

http://www.hpieurope.com/kit-info.php?partNo=10611&lang=en

damn man ... this is one sexy kit ... I'm considering selling body parts ... anyone for a well loved liver??? ;)

01t.jpg

TOOOOOOOO SweeeeeeeeeT!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ... CRASH ... NO!!!! you just set my therapy back weeks!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm $200 dollars away from grabbing one!! have been saving for 3 months now and the wife pitched in so I'm almost there!! i was going to buy the rtr but the ss comes with the 26cc engine and a high performance exhaust and some other extras, I'm just hoping its not to complicated to put together as I'm not mechanically inclined really lol!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you are not helping my addiction either mate!

yeah i was planning on maybe doing a bit of a write up about how the build goes and how it performs and stuff when i finally manage to save all the money lol but the people I'm buying it from are awsome there allowing me to pay it off bit by bit and there just putting it on account for me till i have it all so if your ever looking to buy one try great hobbies there in canada but well worth dealing with as they have the best customer service and really helpful staff!!!! i know crash that doesnt help either......... i cant even justify me spending this much but this rc bug has really got me lol and i have watched vids on it and I'm hooked on the baja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3ll124MEWM

oh man ... thats one good looking baja ...

you know, I think this SS kit is so good looking I would actually consider getting one for the shelf ... its a work of engineering art if ever I saw one ...

you should see some off the custom painted bodies they have out for them!! all i can say is awsome!! checkout zielkeracing.com they have awsome savage bodies and others as well!! i will warn you there pricey but there bodies are hand painted then clear coated for protecting the paint, and the workmanship is incredible!!

you should see some off the custom painted bodies they have out for them!! all i can say is awsome!! checkout zielkeracing.com they have awsome savage bodies and others as well!! i will warn you there pricey but there bodies are hand painted then clear coated for protecting the paint, and the workmanship is incredible!!

none of them struck me as being worth $125 ... really don't like those pait jobs ... :dunno:

Trying to help you with your addiction Jammer, so I seeked the advice of a professional for you.

laugh.jpg

none of them struck me as being worth $125 ... really don't like those pait jobs ... :dunno:

not everyone does!! not even i like them all and don't plan on forking out $120 bucks for a body but some of there savage bodies i like!

I did only half mean that ... even if I did get one 'for the shelf' I can't see it staying there for long! <g>

Come on over you can drive mine. I have the RTR one with the upgraded clutch and TGN pipe which is compleatly awsome and a few other little hop ups like a upgrade carb and things and its very nuts.

If one of you get the RTR one the first thing to do is remove the extended stinger and gut the crap out of the stock muffler this will add a very very noticable amount of power. There are a few other things to get but that would be the first. If you get the SS you get the HPI pipe which isnt the best one but will help alot. Anyway the Baja is compleatly awsome its easy pull once or twice and it starts there is very very little tuning and they run forever on a tank of fuel. Make sure to use a good 2 cycle oil though.

yes i have to agree with shawn the guys at greathobbies good guys to deal with!!!! they are just 10 mins away from me and i am there one or twice a week! and yes i want that baja 5b ss ..... but man that new savage xl has me thinkin too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure which I'm gonna grab to be honest!! the ss has the hopups but no radio!! but the rtr comes ready to run but with a 23cc engine not the 26cc so I'm not sure what way i'll go!! but i still have another $250 or so to save!! lol

yes i have to agree with shawn the guys at greathobbies good guys to deal with!!!! they are just 10 mins away from me and i am there one or twice a week! and yes i want that baja 5b ss ..... but man that new savage xl has me thinkin too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if i lived that close to great hobbies i'd be divorced lmao and in need of a second job i think lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back