Ofna Violator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XXX

Ok I'm officially and hopelessly addicted to Nitros now. And now want to add a Nitro Buggy to my collection. I have been eyeballing this Ofna 9.5 KP at my LHS for 380 $ , and havnt really seen any info on it. Is this a good buggy to buy? The one at the shop has a Ofna Force .32 mill in it and the guy at the LHS stated they are lightning quick. Just wanted to hear anyone elses input on it.

http://www.ofna.com/95-violator.php

yo its a nice buggy .not the best but nice for the price.i have the jammin x1cr and x1crt truggy. nice but nothing like a savage.. i had my buggy for about 10 min.put the lrp mill on it. took off just nip a little tree with the front wheel. off came the a arm and wheel...dam broke the servo to the steering.they are to fast. and they will fly i mean fly...got to be a good driver to handle them at top speed. i don't know about the mill on them i took my ones off there on the shelf brand new .28 i only run lrp on all my nitro rc. only i have one 4.6 on my savage X nice mill good luk with it. nice buggy i would buy it there fun. ok good luk . thank you

Yea the speed of a truggy/buggy is insane. I just put my RB modded lrp 28 on my hellfire and it's just silly.

blazer X how much more did you get out or your modded lrp compair to stock???? and i would go buy the buggy to day you will love the speed and control of it.go now. let me know if you got it ok cool good luk thanks

thyfring towerhobbies has the spec to the onfa 9.5 from size to weight 8 pounds it is. check it out good luk. thanks

I purchased mine at my LHS for $ 375 and a got gallon of Byrons nitro fuel for buying it , it was a display model that the owner's son put together and sat on the box for people to see.

The old man that owns the store is real kind, and appreciates any business he can get. There are two stores within 30 miles of me but his business is best. So i visit him regularly now and just buy any small part i need for my savage and other cars.

Thyrfing Have You Ever Tried Byrons Nitro Onfa Recommends It If You Like It Tell Me About It I Was Gonna Try It But Iam The Type Of Guy If It Works don't Change It. Did You Get 9.5 There Nice.they Handle Nice Good Luck Thanks.

I like it better than Odonnells. It doesnt have nearly half as much residue as the Odonnells leaves. And plus it seemed to run better through my savage, as well as the Violator. But I use 30% though, so I cant compare really to anything lower. And yeah i got the 9.5, its super quick, and was very easy to break in and tune. I did it on a 60 degree day, and so far have a half gallon through it. Its really fun to run, a little fast though lol hard to keep an eye on it at WOT.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back