Ofna Throttle/Brake mod pix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeepguy

Hi all, glad to be back as part of this forum, (glad the forum is back!) It's the time of the season that I get enough spare time to work on, tune and run my R/C stuff, and have just pulled out the Savage 4.6 to get it in top shape. I've wanted to do the Ofna throttle mod for some time now, and in checking back on the forum, I have found several references and a few pictures, but not a comprehensive overall picture of how it's laid out, and what pieces, are needed to complete this. My truck is stock, (no mid tank mod) etc. All I'm looking for is a more positive actuation of the throttle and brakes with some adjustability. So to that end. Can anyone provide some good close up shots of this set up? Also, can anyone provide part numbers, or a list of parts needed to do this? I've seen several different variations, so a picture PLUS the parts list would be great. Thanks again, looking forward to more run time both in the dirt, and on this site!
Jeep guy

NO one can help me with this? Yeah I see the pics of the mod with the tank relocated to the center of the chassis, but I haven't done and don't plan on doing the mid tank mod... I'm sure I can piece something together, but I'd rather see what's worked in the past for others.. I'm just asking for a picture.. Be nice if someone could post one or send it directly. Thanks in advance. Vinny

Thanks Bama.. that's awesome! I'll be workin on it tonight now.

Latest posts

Members online

Back