Ofna tank mod(install)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Got my ofna 125ml tank . I followed this guide to install .. Will update and tell you how it does

Moto's Printable Ofna Tank Mod Install Instructions

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1457.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

only issue I have at the moment is how close the tank mount is to the rear shock

IMG_1458.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good job, looks slick! I'd be worried about that shock tower as well. That's why I went with the midtank mod. :)

Either way, very good job!

Well just ran 2 tanks .. The lrp has never ran better temps 220*
NO LEAN ISSUES !!!! Its great
I will be bashing testing Sunday !

LOL SJ. It's so nice ridding that leaning problem! I kept my tuning driver in my hand for the first 5 tanks after I midtanked my X LOL!

From your pic it looks like moving your shocks to the inside hole in the towers instead of the center might clear the tank. Did you try that already?

I know you already cut the tank, but heres another way if you have a tank guard. Get two savage 21 steering posts and use them to mount to the bottom of your guard.
MVC-015F.jpg

Awsome thank Grumpy .. I will do that .. About the shock . I was looking at that last night .. I thought the same thing I will be doing that

Anyway I did a BASH test of it today .. Have a look HOLDS UP GREAT !!!!

Looks good jester. I was watching the Vid and I said to my self thats perfect for front flips.... Then on your next pass... lol. Ps time for a motor plate.

Nice air time buddy! I love that area and if I am ever near there I will stop and see ya.
Good mod glad it works for you.

Very cool SJ, glad she takes a beating! Nice airtime too my man! :) Aren't you glad that half tank lean crap is gone?! It's the best feeling in the world setting a tune and not messing with it every 5 minutes! :)

It's the same (for me) b/c.. if not better .. The lrp w/ the stock tank would run so rich the first 1/2 it was nuts .. sucked flue like a pig .. Now its constant...

nice jester cant wait intill i get mine tomorrow

Installed my tank today jester had to remove the safty stop but that ok going to run it tomorrow

ok i will take some pics and tell u all how it works out at the finals,its the kit u told me about

Latest posts

Members online

Back