ofna linkage mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4x4

does any one know where i can get the ofna linkage mod from in england?
thanks
4x4

Speak to Josh at JE Spares he'll help. I couldn't find it on their site, but they always used to sell a version of it, because that's where I got mine from. If you need any more help, just let me know.

ye i may contact josh we have spoken befor, as i have bought off them, and he has always been very helpful thanks and great idea!
thanks again
4x4

hey guys i am having linkage problems for sure cus when i go full throttle the carb only opens about half way any reason why?>?????

i don't know why....

The carb usually doesnt have to open all the way for it to compleatly open the carb, an easy way to tell is to take the filter off and take a look to see if the edge of the carb and the slide valve are atleast flush. A fix to your problem thought is to get a longer servo horn or get a digital remote and add the 25% more servo throw that you can with a digital remote. If you got more questions I have another way to fix but its not very easy to explaine in words.

Check adjustment on the threaded portion of the arm that connects to the carb and check adjustment/trim on radio.
Dave

Sounds like the horn on servo may have put back on incorrectly?
Dave

I'm with Pine. I would take the horn back off, center the throttle trim on the remote and put the horn back on so its pointing straight out the side. Then adjust the trim from there.

oh alright i know what you mean.... ok oh man but i taped up the whole servo waterproofed it and evrything.... guess i have to takr it all out...

i want a linkage mod better than the stock linkage......soo many ppl have the ofna 1 ....you guys know what I'm talkin about??? the stock linkage on the savage wiggles too much unstable...

Yes the stock one sucks as its very limeted as far as adjustments go and yes is slopy. The ofna mod is great and well worth going with.

alright people i just got the ofna linkage mod but its got no manual or anything with so i have no idea how to put it on!!!

ANY1 WITH ADVICE OR ANYTHING ....RESPECT!

If your running stock you want to do it oposite of this:
PRCSavageChassis003.jpg

PRCSavageChassis012.jpg

Sorry all I had pict of is my mid-tank set up. I hope this gives you a general idea.

Members online

No members online now.
Back