o.s 30max

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toyotatech1

bought me new o.s motor tonight cant wait to brake it in. :D

i got the same engine.. i'm trying to break in but i got problem in idle.. i can't get to idle smooth. and wheels keep turning on idle.. i've been on 9 tanks now and i never get to run it yet bcoz of the idle.. never touch any factory settings yet.. i don't know whats the problem.. any suggestion will be highly appreciate..

fired mine up and idel also seemen high so i shut it of going to take to the hobby store in the morning.

did you touch any of the idle screws or the low-speed needle (if it has one i dunno)

i didnt touch anything yet cause i thought it was set from the factory going to the hobby store in an hour and going to see of they will tune it for . it smoke alot like it was real rich.

I think when you first get one it is real rich so they can get the metal shavings and all out of it.so it is lubed good for the first couple of tanks. When i broke my .25 in i could se the metal shavings coming out..

HPI_Savage25 said:
I think when you first get one it is real rich so they can get the metal shavings and all out of it.so it is lubed good for the first couple of tanks. When i broke my .25 in i could se the metal shavings coming out..

There should never be metal shavings coming out of your engine. I think I would check that engine out lol.

Well when I broke it in it did I haven't had any after that. It runs really well and good top speed and easy to tune. If it does blow up i will put a biigger one in.

If you had shavings coming out of your engine its not going to last long. Like XJeep said you shouldn't ever have shavings coming out of your engine.:D

well the idel screw was set to high and was real real rich. got 7 tanks through today at idel and light throttel just got to get it fine tuned now kinda cuts out when it goes to shift to second don't know if it is the venom heat and fale safe sensor i put in it is not set right or just out ouf tune. so back to the hobby store tommorow. now that i got the engine broke in have it tuned again still runs real rich.

HPI_Savage25 said:
if you got metal shavings coming out of the engine, I think I know why your savvy won`t pull wheelies.................

well when you get bored of the little s-25 you need to save up for a surefire .32 it has sooooooooo much power and will pop wheelies on command!

Hoppedup Savage said:
well when you get bored of the little s-25 you need to save up for a surefire .32 it has sooooooooo much power and will pop wheelies on command!

I`ve been looking for that surefire engine but I haven`t found a single lhs around here that sells it.
I can get a force .32 a axial .32 os .30 and even an CEN .46 in holland but no surefire .32
can you give some links?
I hear a lot about it on the forum and I`d like to see it.

very pleased with my o.s .30 max and it weelies on comand even with the welie bar on it it will go over. got evey thing tuned out just right.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back