O do I miss my SAVAGES.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gregw1

Well I have a great truck the Losi LST xxl in mint shape with lots and lots of spare parts and a whole parts truck. I really like the xxl , its a well built truck and has lots of features on it. However when compared to the savage x in my opinion the savage is hands down thougher , more fun to drive because it wheelies all the dam time and wants to flip over whereas the xxl barely wheelies at all and sits very stable so it kinda takes the monster truck style drive out of it. I never needed a parts truck for my savage cuz not near as many parts broke. God I miss wheelieing lol.

Well I have a great truck the Losi LST xxl in mint shape with lots and lots of spare parts and a whole parts truck. I really like the xxl , its a well built truck and has lots of features on it. However when compared to the savage x in my opinion the savage is hands down thougher , more fun to drive because it wheelies all the dam time and wants to flip over whereas the xxl barely wheelies at all and sits very stable so it kinda takes the monster truck style drive out of it. I never needed a parts truck for my savage cuz not near as many parts broke. God I miss wheelieing lol.
Smaller tires would give you wheelies. The LST* tires are power robbers. I ran traxxas 3.8" tires on my aftershock when I had it and I did the trans gear flip mod as well as monster +2 pinions on the bell and an LRP28S3. Granted, the LST*/aftershock was shorter, but mine wheelied all over the place. I tried a set of LST2 tires on it and it all but turned the truck into a hog. I ran them for 1 tank of fuel and went back to my 3.8's.

Hey greg i always wanted a savage and have new ss thats a roller that was never used i joined here bc i want buy new motor and wanted find out clutch to run . as much i love savage I'm mote losi guy and opted to buy muggy back than still own it but parts hard find would you be interested trading losi for hpi i think be good both of us even tho i do love to wheelie just I'm mote familar with losis

Latest posts

Members online

Back