Nue Brushless Motor Calculator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
& btw, i know its for planes but i just thought it was kool. :banme:

Freddy could you explain how these work and maybe plug in the specs for the torq mmm setup and post them?

Freddy could you explain how these work and maybe plug in the specs for the torq mmm setup and post them?

Wish i could. idk much about it other than just playin around with some various numbers/specs i know.

ive been readin' a lot about the Nue Products and the more i find out about theyre construction & testimonials, the more i want to know.

You should make a thread and post up all that info. I have heard good things about his motors but would love to know more.

yeah i sent an email asking them what theyd consider the best motor for our savage application. i'll post up the reply. feel free to add any information you want to.

can you really ask them that? considering, depending on how you run your truck depends what motor would be ideal... still though I'm quite interested to hear what they have to say...
1520 FTW! BUCKET LOADS OF TORQUE

I couldn't get much from them. I contacted them in the summer about doing an interview for the podcast and they refused said that they would have to get the ok from HPI first so I asked them if I could have some various info to a few questions and they said they would have to get back to me. They never did and when I called back I got stonewalled.

Thought you said you called Castle Creations that time, idk why Nue Motors would want a HPI ok.

:dunno: We'll see what they say.

They were fine till I told them I was from here. I don't get it either. Maybe they thought we were affiliated with HPI or something.

They were fine till I told them I was from here. I don't get it either. Maybe they thought we were affiliated with HPI or something.

Alex are you talking about Castle Creations or Nue Motors? Which company did you contact?

Or did you contact both and both companies had the same response?

yeah this is a Nue Motors thread not Castle.

Castle has some sweet products too tho.

Sorry didn't realize that they were seperate CO.'s

No biggie. I assumed that you dint know and were just asking a question to gain knowledge. That's the forum at work.

i would never jump the conclusion and think you were pokin me ;)

No biggie. I assumed that you dint know and were just asking a question to gain knowledge. That's the forum at work.

i would never jump the conclusion and think you were pokin me ;)

No I wasn't. Really just want to know. Steve nue think that's his name is sopposed to make some of the best motors available. Would love to learn more about them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back