NovaRC 1" wheel extentions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i know shaun already did a nice review on the 1.5" extentions but I haven't seen one on the 1".... sooo i thought ide throw one out there.
So far i haven't done any REAL hard bashing on them, just a couple feet of air.. maybe 5 max... taken a couple of real nice tumbles tho, and so far they are holding up GREAT! I LOVE EM! makes corning A LOT better... no rollovers everytime u get a little trigger happy into a corner. Also makes the stance of the truck look just a lil bit meaner (thats always a good thing) Ill throw up some more info once i get a couple more decent bash sessions in on them, and let everyone know how they held up... but like i said ive done some pretty serious kartwheels already, and everything held up fine!

Well i know shaun already did a nice review on the 1.5" extentions but I haven't seen one on the 1".... sooo i thought ide throw one out there.
So far i haven't done any REAL hard bashing on them, just a couple feet of air.. maybe 5 max... taken a couple of real nice tumbles tho, and so far they are holding up GREAT! I LOVE EM! makes corning A LOT better... no rollovers everytime u get a little trigger happy into a corner. Also makes the stance of the truck look just a lil bit meaner (thats always a good thing) Ill throw up some more info once i get a couple more decent bash sessions in on them, and let everyone know how they held up... but like i said ive done some pretty serious kartwheels already, and everything held up fine!

ya i love mine but just think i went a bit over board with the 1.5in extensions i thought you would be happy with the 1.0 as i figured it should be just right for width!!!! and thank you for the kind words about my review it was actually my first so its good to know i didnt flop to bad lol

glad they're workin out for ya pyro; throw some pics in here so we can see how they made your truck look, how they mount up, etc :resp:

Glad to hear they work good. I've been thinking about get a set of the 1" ext. myself. But they never have any of the 23mm ones in stock. I was only gonna get them to try them out and see how well the work and hold up. Thanks for the review.

glad they're workin out for ya pyro; throw some pics in here so we can see how they made your truck look, how they mount up, etc :resp:

as far mounting them they mount exactly like the normal wheel hexes they fit over the axle then u line up the holes and slide the pin in which wont fall out as the holes smaller on the other side then you thread lock "blue" and install the small grub screw so the pin wont fall out and your done......

Anybody else tried this before? I wanna get for my flux. Or you guys think XL Axle is better?

I have yet to see people here using them. Nova does make good quality parts on a side note... So I don't think you would have to fear any quality issues

i still used the 1.5in extensions until i grabbed some offset rims they were still holding up great!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back