Nova clutch shoes!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Thanks to Hop I recived my new shoes and springs,

If anyone runs the shoes let me know where you run the weights,and what size weights, and where at on the shoes.... Also The engine you run and what spur gear and cb your running... Just kinda need som advise on what these weights do and how much it affects the set up of the truck thanks again guys!!!!!!!

THANKS AGIAN HOP !!!!!

I just installed mine with no weights, I'll run with them soon.

I have been running them with my Lrp Spec 3 with the long screws on the outer corners and they'r really great!

My new shoes rock U haven't seen the sts yet boys, just wait OMG is all I can say !!!

I'm running the small weights in the closest hole near the pivot points. I'm running the sts.30dm with the midtank mod. Holy Cow is it fast!:FarleyParty:

John do u use the mugen pilot nut ? I have a problem w/ the springs comming loose from the stock hpi nut. also at an idle it seems like they are rubbing aganist the clutch bell.. I can here them ????

I'm running the mugen springs with the hpi nut. no problems rubbing. using the vented clutchbell that came with the ssx. no rubbing problems but a pain in the *** to get the springs landed on the grove. sorry.

this is weird is there anyway u can post a pic of your shoes when u have the mill out of the truck just want to compare mine 2 yours ?

I think I did tweak a spring I kinda fixed it and now the seem to set ok (for now I have a mugen nut comming along w/ new springs thanks for the help

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back