Nova Aluminum 3 Shoe Clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey bud, i have no experience of nova shoes, but if their head quality is anything to go by, they should be brilliant! i use the hpi ally shoe set, works fantastico. here is an outline of what i think they do:

pro's:-
excellent holeshots, good acceleration, longevity,

cons:-
can be an absolute pain in the rear end to remove, once the ends burr over a bit. weird one i found with my hpi ones were that they were leaving bits of ally on the cb, but seems to have stopped now. hth.

I swear by these shoes. Main reason I have yet to debur them. Haven't had a need too. I have burned through a couple sets. They are also made from the same 7075 alloy. They come w/ 3 tapped holes to add weight or not. I run them with the Mugen 1.0 springs. SMF our Sponsor for the site sells both. You can click on the adver. banner at the top of any page.

can't

Can't go wrong with nova shoes and mugen springs, seems to be the hot set up people are running across all the savvy forums. That's what I plan on using in the project truck.

Nice! Alright I'm getting the Nova shoes and Mugen springs(for now I'll have to use my stock springs). I'll probably get a RR vented flywheel to go along with it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back