Not So Hot Productions, Inc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent crash..
Just the way I like to see that pipe smoke. Nice and thick when excellerating.
You know the drill about the grass.
Now it's time to start getting some AIR, bud...

Need to talk to ya about an idea you might really like.

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you men, much appreciated

I think it went real bad for Doob when he moved. I tried his cell and nothing. Hope he is ok. really cool guy.

Someone said the other day that doob went to his house and tried to get him to come on here to say hey but he didn't.......cant remember who it was though

ya i've been wondering how things are going with doob!! he's one of the first people i spoke to here when i first joined and he helped me out alot, i remember that being one of the reasons i stayed here because of getting help and being treated with respect not like a moron for haveing problems with my savage x!! and it hasn't been the same without his smart *** comebacks!!!! lol hope things are going good for him!!

whats the story with doob? he gets mentioned a lot and his posts are great ... how come he isn't around anymore?

doob was cool as hell,he moved and thats the last thing i heard about him

guys DooBeeWha is great friend of mine, He's ok and just give him more time to get things right. He'll be back you haven't heard the last of him.

Jammer,

Are you into Building Instuments or somthing of that nature?
DOOBEEWHA is He's done amazing work on all of my guitars

Hey Savagecre,

I've been involved in a couple of synthesiser design projects with a couple of big names in the business. Really interesting work. I also run my own recording studio here in the UK. I'm also on the Beta test team for a few companies as well giving them feedback and wotnot on design and functionality. It great getting free stuff before it hits the market! Can't give any more than that away as I've signed non-disclosure agreements.

Guitars are not easy instruments to get right, when they are right that it truly a great feeling, they become so much easier to command.

This DOOBEEWHA sounds like a great guy. Hope he comes back soon.

thanks guys,

this engine is a hpi 4.6 k that I am breaking in so I can mod the sleeve.

It is a power house aleardy IMO

wet ground and it hooked up like crazy.

This chassis is set up sweet, the nubzs make it very nimble.

I just ran it again, switched the cb to a 17 and still had killer wheelies

Latest posts

Members online

Back