Northern Indiana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy_cooter56

Anyone in Northern Indiana? Or know of any tracks around here? I'm near Warsaw and know of several people in the area that would love someplace to go tear stuff up

Sorry i cant help you.But i'm in southern Indiana. I do know of a few tracks down here if yall get down this way lol

i leave in the southern part call jeffersonville and i don't know u where closer

hey savagerocks. i've seen that track and would love to go there. i myself am from Warren in Huntington county. It is probably an hour from warsaw or maybe a little more. I love to go ride my mt. bike at wionna lake trails. blazer x here on the forums, svtman, and myself and others from fort wayne bash on a track in bluffton. It is nothing fancy, but we always have a good time.

well i drive by there everytime i play paintball since the place i paintball is only like five miles away from there.

you drive by bluffton? or the mt. biking trails?

where's the lane markers blazer? i never saw those! and the driver's stand? hmmmm.....

hey savagerocks. i've seen that track and would love to go there. i myself am from Warren in Huntington county. It is probably an hour from warsaw or maybe a little more. I love to go ride my mt. bike at wionna lake trails. blazer x here on the forums, svtman, and myself and others from fort wayne bash on a track in bluffton. It is nothing fancy, but we always have a good time.

well jeebus, leave me out why don't you! lol:blastaway:

my bad. i've only "bashed" with you once kinda and it wasn't at the track. Dread is from OHIO, not northern Indiana but he is close enough to Indiana to drive over for a few hours of good bashing.

well you track was a solid mud hole, and my savvy was bring a female dog. but i will be out there to run your track sometime before i graduate and it becomes a 4 hour drive to get there. SORRY 4 HIJACK!

i just remembered there is one like 10 miles from angola. its in coldwater, MI. its not a race track but its an old bmx jumps but i know that every so often they have little rc events there.

ill be up that way this summer and warsaw is my home town so hit me up for a bash next yr should be fun and i know where a bmx track is and such and a few bike trails

Latest posts

Members online

Back