Northeast...NJ area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

any other savage guys in the NJ/NY/PA area? i know babdboy2, nitrofreak and crzy are local, anyone else?

I'm in maryland, but I have traveled in the past to bash, and it wasnt too bad :). I know of an awesome track in media P.A. which isnt too far from Jersey.

Just bash Savagefan04. I'm not really into the racing scene. And it's a pleasure to meet you as well. Where do you buy your r/c stuff? I have a friend who owns a hobby shop here on S.I if you need anything.

mikey, i'd love to say i "race", but i'm really just a hack. haha i can hold my own on the track, but the true racers are a breed among themselves. thank u for the offer, i'll keep it mind.

Me i just like to watch things break and fun while doing so. You ever want to come to S.I shoot me an e-mail and maybe we can bash some time.

Thanks,
Mike

I'm from edison...and I'm getting bored with my rc stuff hehehe

most of u know where i live.... hell most of u been to my house. lol i like in moorestown NJ... the big ol M TOWN..... definately gotta get a bash together.... would be load's of fun.. and I'm sure the same ppl who always show up will be the ones who show up this time too LOL me, gabe, joe, and matt LOL

Gabe i don't think crzy is in the RC thing anymore.... i talk to him online from time to time....

matt where is the track you know in PA? got a link?

anyway.. lets get somethin together guy's... would be fun.

I am game for a bash if I ever get a day off lol. The track I know of is a private track in Media P.A. It is a woods track with big jumps and a smooth packed surface. More of a basher's track than anything. But it's free:). The guys that built it are way cool, and love having people to bash with. Let me know if you guys are interested.

i'm down for a drive to a bashers track...
let get a nice warm day planned/...

very tru.
i'm there. just give me a few days, maybe a weeks notice. need to ge parole from the boss. haha

i am from nj ,was born in paterson and grew up in lodi and vernon,i am living in pa right now but come to nj alot

thats cool my mom live up the road from k mart in lodi thats where i grew up,where do u run your r/c's at

Iam from southjersey in franklinville near alantic city ... about 45min from going north..and 15min from phila..center city..iam thinking about jumping my savage over the benfranklin..........

Latest posts

Members online

Back