No power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faisalbasha

Mr Nonsensical
Why does my esc stop throttle and brake response completely after a couple of medium speed runs? In the meantime the steering is working.

In order to get the throttle and brake back I have to turn off the esc and then switch it back on.

I have the ezrun 150amp pro esc

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

What batteries? Whats your motor temp? esc temp when it cuts? 150a is a hefty esc and can draw a big amperage. If your batteries don't have a good size C rating and the motor tries to draw amperage the esc can't deliver it could say "up yours". I ask about temps because the esc most likely has a temp failsafe and is protecting itself if the temps are high.

I found the solution. I charged the batteries and everything is working fine. Looks like the cut off limit for the batterie is a little high because I barely rant ran thee truck a couple kf times and stopped working. Thanks for the advice.

What batteries? Whats your motor temp? esc temp when it cuts? 150a is a hefty esc and can draw a big amperage. If your batteries don't have a good size C rating and the motor tries to draw amperage the esc can't deliver it could say "up yours". I ask about temps because the esc most likely has a temp failsafe and is protecting itself if the temps are high.

The esc is really cold even when the batteries are empty. I think the voltage cutoff is really high therefore I need to buy the programming card to reduce the voltage cutoff. The c rating I'm not worried about because it's 35-70c discharge.

Latest posts

Members online

Back