No Flux Given.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
V2 Savage X, not sure why the pic ain't post. Got any advice? Gotta get diffs tuned and buy center diff....need shocks too...just getting the G2 max8 situated, lost freaking wheel nut today so I'll be waiting a few days b4 I can run again lol

Btw can you add the center diff from the xl directly to the flux x?
If it's an XL flux then yes, don't have a flux myself only nitro models but in answer to your question yes it will fit but won't last 5 minutes. The flux has just 1 speed in the gearbox and all the gears are metal. The nitro gearbox has 2 or 3 speeds and the main gears are plastic, which will strip the minute you hit the throttle. You only need the 1 speed on a flux same as in all electric vehicles. The casings are the same but the internals are completely different.

If it's an XL flux then yes, don't have a flux myself only nitro models but in answer to your question yes it will fit but won't last 5 minutes. The flux has just 1 speed in the gearbox and all the gears are metal. The nitro gearbox has 2 or 3 speeds and the main gears are plastic, which will strip the minute you hit the throttle. You only need the 1 speed on a flux same as in all electric vehicles. The casings are the same but the internals are completely different.
ah got it thx!

I’ve got to new kit but have yet to install it. It will only fit the V2’s by the way

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 5

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back