No compressor, no problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motha Trucka

A compressor can be an expensive item but there is a good, and cheeper alturnative when it comes to cleanning your car or truck. When my X gets really dirty I spray it down with denatured alcahal (sorry for the spelling). I wait a few minutes then I get the trusty electric leaf blower, put it on low speed and blow the truck off. It works GREAT, it does'nt harm the truck but it gets rid of all the dirt, and oil, and also works great getting rid of any grass and leaves that get cought in the nooks and crannies, and the stuff that gets rapped around the axels as well.
Paul :resp:

A compressor can be an expensive item but there is a good, and cheeper alturnative when it comes to cleanning your car or truck. When my X gets really dirty I spray it down with denatured alcahal (sorry for the spelling). I wait a few minutes then I get the trusty electric leaf blower, put it on low speed and blow the truck off. It works GREAT, it does'nt harm the truck but it gets rid of all the dirt, and oil, and also works great getting rid of any grass and leaves that get cought in the nooks and crannies, and the stuff that gets rapped around the axels as well.
Paul :resp:

Again +1 I use a compressor on my savage, but leaf blower on my 1:1 bike and it works sweet.

I used a leaf blower for quite a while until I went out and got a small air compressor and it did a fine job.

Latest posts

Members online

Back