Nitromite's Crap Paint Job

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NITROMITE

Well i guess its not bad for my first one!!
Picture002.jpg

Picture001-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

looks good.... i'm going to try painting one this weekend, all you guys painting these things gave me the urge!! Don't wake up mom, don't want her shooting at you... LMAO!!

Very nice man just need a real wing for the back of it.

if you get plan white paint and paint behind it it will look even cooler and you won't be able to see though it.

Very nice man just need a real wing for the back of it.

if you get plan white paint and paint behind it it will look even cooler and you won't be able to see though it.

bought the white today lol ill get it done tonight, it should bring out the colors alot. that was my first attempt at liquid mask.

looks good.... i'm going to try painting one this weekend, all you guys painting these things gave me the urge!! Don't wake up mom, don't want her shooting at you... LMAO!!

too much snow here to run so i don't need to worrie about that till spring.. lmao

Thanks again guys i guess you arnt as dissapointed as i was. at first the can looked off white and it turned silver. turns out it was pearl white and as pope said if i add ilittle white behind it i think it will look better. dang it i want a pic that is slide show worthy.

Looks good man, if you cut those graphics out of the liquid mask like that on your first try, your better than you give yourself credit for. I had trouble just doing trims and a straight line for a two-tone LOL.

Looks good man, if you cut those graphics out of the liquid mask like that on your first try, your better than you give yourself credit for. I had trouble just doing trims and a straight line for a two-tone LOL.

yes i cut them out of liquid mask and it was my first attempt. its alright but you can see the flaws, or I'm just picky

Hey nitro that s a very good 1st lid.
From what i can see on the pics, you might have gone a lil too thin on your mask. That s usually the problem when you re having issues lifting it up clean and sharp. Maybe a lil too thick on the paint also, if your paint overlaps your mask, you re spraying too thick . if that happens, cut around the edges with a razor blade before lifting your mask up.
The symetrical aspect of your graphics is very good. That s a hard thing to do. Keep em coming !

after you get everything laid out and taped off add three layers of liquid mask allowing each layer to dry in between layers.
mask2.jpg

Can't wait to see the finished project..Did you go to Hurricane for the mask?

Members online

No members online now.
Back