Nitro Tuning Table

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a great idea for people who have nowhere to run there savys at home, for workin on them. etc...

The only problem Isaw was it moving around to the side. seems like it would be safer if there was someway you could hold it in the middle.

something else that would be cool is one of those speed sensors rigged up on a roller so you can get the speed.

The only problem Isaw was it moving around to the side. seems like it would be safer if there was someway you could hold it in the middle.

something else that would be cool is one of those speed sensors rigged up on a roller so you can get the speed.

I fixed that problem on the 2nd run. When I started, I had the front rollers too far apart and it was forcing the servo in one direction or another. I put the rollers closer together and it seemed to ride better.

Nice setup you made. It would definitely make it easier to tune the trucks without having to run it up and down the block and try to hear how its doing.

Cool cool. So that's what you were doing today while we all out trying to break out stuff.

Yeah, that and a sick 6-year old. I would have paid dearly if I'd packed up the trucks and left without him!

The only problem I could see (apart from the T Maxx), was the lack of cooling to the engine. High revs with no air flow............ not a good combination ! Apart from that the thought is definatley there.

The only problem I could see (apart from the T Maxx), was the lack of cooling to the engine. High revs with no air flow............ not a good combination ! Apart from that the thought is definatley there.

I agree! Since that was only a test run, I didn't worry about it too much. Future runs will have a fan running on it.

Latest posts

Members online

Back