nitro super charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lee_ek9

I am thinking of buy the rb inovations super charger for the savage k4.6 nitro engine in the near future , has anyone ran these super chargers on the k4.6 nitro engine was there any major problem with it and was the power gains worth the money.
I am aware there can be some difficulty tuning the engine when you add a super charger so any tips or advise welcome.

In my opinion of Nitro engines, there is no need for one of these gimmicks to be added, I think all they will do is cause more headache than they are worth, focus on tuning the engine and it will deliver more power than anyone can use anyway....

one more thing what percentage nitro fuel do you guys run in the savage 4.6 I only ever ran 25 in my on road track cars

I use sidewinder 20% in all my nitro engines, their backyard basher blend is awesome fuel and makes more than enuff power for my needs...... and no need of after run oil either, just burn it all out and the leftover oil is enuff to keep it ready for next session

I use sidewinder 20% in all my nitro engines, their backyard basher blend is awesome fuel and makes more than enuff power for my needs...... and no need of after run oil either, just burn it all out and the leftover oil is enuff to keep it ready for next session
thanks for that I think the only fuel the guy in my rc shop stocks rapicon 16 and 25 but I am sure he can get the stuff you mentioned I ran a xtm buggy on the rapicon 25 and it was a rocket when I tuned it

nitro superchargers may sound good, but they have a lot of problems. it's amazing that we can make a 4.6cc engine with 3hp. that's enough for me. if u think that nitro is touchy, a supercharged nitro will be twice as touchy

I can't imagine running anything faster than my 5.9 with a good tune.
I don't think any more power would be of any use. It's hard nuf to
keep the wheels on the ground.
:bbq:

Latest posts

Members online

Back