Nitro PRC, FLM, ERCM and much more!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparc

For sales, purchases, descriptions, or for any other matter related to this specific forum, the Owner and / or Staff of HPISF does not warrant or assume any legal or monetary liability or responsibility related to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or condition of any information, apparatus, or product sold herein.

I take non credit card paypal only for payment (or cash for local pickup). Located in Stonington, CT. Shipped prices are to CONUS only.

Platinum RC Products:

PRC118 Nitro Carbon fiber TVP Extended LCG (Savage X style) with skidplate and dogbone. These are the best TVP's you will ever find for your nitro Savage. They are in great shape with only minor cosmetic marks. ON HOLD

PRC125 Nitro Savage X Ofna 250cc midtank kit. This setup will net you a long run time of half-tank lean free tuning. The plate has minor cosmetic marks and slight wear of the tank mount holes. The wear has been halted with oversized washers. I am including both cross braces, an almost new Ofna 250cc tank, fuel lines, fuel filter, and my Ofna tank mod that prevents the fill port from leaking (usually a common problem). The mod increases lid pressure and stops the leaks. Included is everything you need to midtank your FLM or PRC chassis. SOLD

Fast Lane Machine:

FLM Extended LCG TVP and FLM Extended Skid Plate One TVP has a dent in the bottom but it does not affect strength or function. Both the skidplate and TVP's have been sandblasted clean and ready for paint if so desired (black looks great). Includes dogbone and two TVP cross braces to replace the awful skid plate mounts. SOLD

Extreme RC Mods:

I was sure I was never going to sell this, but here it is:
Extreme RC Mods Big Block End Bleed with polished finish and one piece mount. Includes a free header (has a dent in the bottom of the header pipe), and gasket/springs. Also included but, not pictured is an exhaust deflector cut to minimum length. The pipe is a bit dirty, but it is by far the best, fastest, strongest, and loudest pipe you will ever find for a savage. #39 and hand made by Robin himself. SOLD

flmprc.jpg

Misc:

Duratrax foams: DTXC7662 $6 shipped

2x Pro-line 2692-03 1:8 Truck velocity wheel (pair) Black 1/2" offset $15 shipped for all 4 wheels

wheelfoam.jpg

If you want a close up shot of something just let me know and I will be more than happy to take some more pictures. I may have some other misc nitro stuff for sale, just ask if it's a small part.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in the PRC midtank plate with tank.

PRC118 Nitro Carbon fiber TVP Extended LCG (Savage X style) with skidplate and dogbone. These are the best TVP's you will ever find for your nitro Savage. They are in great shape with only minor cosmetic marks. $145 NOW $135 shipped.

PRC125 Nitro Savage X Ofna 250cc midtank kit. This setup will net you a long run time of half-tank lean free tuning. The plate has minor cosmetic marks and slight wear of the tank mount holes. The wear has been halted with oversized washers. I am including both cross braces, an almost new Ofna 250cc tank, fuel lines, fuel filter, and my Ofna tank mod that prevents the fill port from leaking (usually a common problem). The mod increases lid pressure and stops the leaks. Included is everything you need to midtank your FLM or PRC chassis. $55 NOW $50 shipped

Fast Lane Machine:

FLM Extended LCG TVP and FLM Extended Skid Plate One TVP has a dent in the bottom but it does not affect strength or function. Both the skidplate and TVP's have been sandblasted clean and ready for paint if so desired (black looks great). Includes dogbone and two TVP cross braces to replace the awful skid plate mounts. $50 NOW $45 shipped

Extreme RC Mods:

I was sure I was never going to sell this, but here it is:
Extreme RC Mods Big Block End Bleed with polished finish and one piece mount. Includes a free header (has a dent in the bottom of the header pipe), and gasket/springs. Also included but, not pictured is an exhaust deflector cut to minimum length. The pipe is a bit dirty, but it is by far the best, fastest, strongest, and loudest pipe you will ever find for a savage. #39 and hand made by Robin himself. $130 NOW $120 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back