Nitro Monster King

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JohnH

mk2.jpg

monsterking.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is cool but not my cup of tea. I love that the motor is mounted on its side but a .15 a little underpowered. Soulja put your ercm mill in this.

yes it looks really cool but i have to agree it will be fairly underpowered I'm thinking as well but i guess we'll see.......

I think the issue with this truck is that it is balanced to do lots of wheelies so if it had more power you could never keep the front wheels down LOL!

ya I'm thinking its alot lighter then a savage as well so will probabally hold its own!!

Looks pretty cool. I've never seen a nitro motor on it's side like that. What's the price tag?

can't believe you guys haven't seen the other thread on this.........but......it still looks bad @$$

This truck is based on the wheely king if I'm not mistaken, don't know that much about them. Not a crawler, but meant for just running around doing wheelies I think.

i think the .15 will give it plenty of power.

gotta remember that its basically a wheelie king so it is a lot smaller scale & lighter than its big brother (savage).

idk tho, its kinda 'gimmick-y', don't forsee a big following & possibly a quick discontinue.

the blitz on the other hand? whoa nelly!

Tower Hobbies has it listed for $309.99 and arriving in late August. Truck looks cool to me, but I think I am going to look at something a little bit different for my next truck. I have found a brushless short course truck for a a killer price with everything to run it. Not going to let the cat out of the bag on it though.

Does anyone think the front bumpers on the Nitro King will fit on the Wheely King? I think I want to put them on there as a extra bit of protection.

I know this post is old but I am knew to nitro rc and I have just got a brand new used one lol I love it and hopefully gettin a second one just waitin on response so any info on upgrades or part interchange would be greatly appreciated

Latest posts

Members online

Back